- great utility – start interesting conversations with our earth-friendly half plates. bring alive any casual setting with our reimagined colorful plates. that’s the right size for salads, snacks, or fresh-cut fruits.
- premium quality – they are made with our proprietary biocomposite technology with good durability. they are food contact safe, microwave safe, and dishwasher safe.
- earth friendly – they are made from repurposed bamboo, rice husk, coffee husk & food-safe binders. they can be recycled at the end of their current use. hence, they support circularity from product design to its end of life. this enables us to conserve resources available on our earth.
- climate friendly – repurposed bamboo, rice husk, and coffee husk locks the biogenic carbon in these products. as a result, the carbon footprint is significantly lower, supporting our fight against climate change.
- community friendly – from sourcing crop residue to manufacturing these products, we create value for farmers and factories working on the development of rural communities. toxic chemicals are neither used nor discharged while making these planters.
- light weight & easy to use – they are lightweight and easy to use. they do not chip or break under normal use. can be washed gently with a hand/sponge and mild soap.
snack plate – set of 4
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
start interesting conversations with our earth friendly half plates. bring alive any casual setting with our reimagined colourful plates. that’s the right size for salads, snacks or fresh cut fruits.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping charges are added at the time of checkout
- Products are dispatched within 2 working days
- Returns/exchanges are only for defective products
- Visit FAQ or contact [email protected] for further info
cutting chai cups – set of 4
Rated 5.00 out of 5
daisy planter pots – set of 2
Rated 4.86 out of 5
verdant planter pots – set of 2
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Quality is very good and the best part is it made up of organic materials ?