- Great Utility – These 100% bio-based composite forks are the perfect replacement for your otherwise plastic or wooden forks. Crafted from Agri-waste in natural hues these will surely increase your contribution to nature.
- Premium Quality – They are made with our proprietary biocomposites technology and they are food contact safe with high-temperature tolerance.
- Earth Friendly – They are made from repurposed bamboo, rice husk, coffee husk & bio-based binders. They can be composted at home at the end of their current use. Hence, they support circularity from product design to its end of life.
- Climate Friendly – Repurposed bamboo, rice husk, and coffee husk locks the biogenic carbon in these products. As a result, the carbon footprint is significantly lower, supporting our fight against climate change.
- Community Friendly – From sourcing crop residue to manufacturing these products, we create value for farmers and factories working on the development of rural communities. Toxic chemicals are neither used nor discharged while making these planters.
- Light Weight & Easy to Use – They are lightweight and easy to use. They do not chip or break under normal use. Can be washed gently with a hand/sponge and mild soap.
- Multiple Size Options – Comes in two size variations to suit your taste, space, and needs.
Forks (6In, 100 Nos)
These basic and essential cutleries are perfect replacement to your plastic or wooden choice. Crafted from Agri-waste in natural hues these will surely increase your contribution to the nature.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 2 cm|
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping charges are added at the time of checkout
- Products are dispatched within 2 working days
- Returns/exchanges are only for defective products
- Visit FAQ or contact [email protected] for further info